Frequently Asked Questions
Do you provide free estimates?
- Yes, I can provide free estimates if you bring your item(s) into the shop. There is a fee for onsite estimates.
How much might a repair or refurbish cost?
- The cost depends on what sort of time and materials might go into a project. I can
give you a ball park figure when you call or email in. If you provide pictures with
your inquiry that helps, too.
Can you tell me if something is worth the cost to repair or refurbish it?
- Yes, I am honest with my customers about whether something is "worth" the time
and cost to repair or refurbish an item. Bear in mind there is no price for
sentimental value and if you want something worked on that might not be "worth"
it, I will work with you to keep the cost as low as I can.
Do you provide in-home estimates?
- Yes I can.
How can custom-made furniture be the same price as store bought furniture?
- For our company we have lower overhead, no shipping cost, we don't have a large
store, we don't have sales people, and most of the materials we gather from our
If I order something custom made, won't it take a long time to have it built?
- Depending on our schedule and the size of the project we could have a piece or
pieces to you within 2-8 weeks. We consult with you up front on what sort of time
table we would be looking at.
If you build a custom piece, will you have the style I want?
- If you have a picture, drawing, something you have seen in a store, or just an idea
in your head of what you want we can make it.
What types of payments do you accept?
- We accept cash, check, money order, Visa, or Mastercard